Choose an account that makes saving easy.
Simplify saving with Kasasa Saver® — it connects to your Kasasa Cash® or Kasasa Cash Back® checking account to help you save automatically.
Every month you earn cash rewards in your Kasasa® checking, those earnings transfer into your Kasasa Saver account. Kasasa Saver also pays up to 1.00% APY* on your balance! Open your accounts at any of our locations today.
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back earnings
- 1.00% APY* on balances up to $50,000
- 1.00% to 0.25% APY on balances over $50,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.01% APY* if qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free AVB Online banking
- Free AVB Mobile banking**
- Free e-Statements
- $20 minimum deposit to open
Earning your rewards is easy.
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash or Kasasa Cash Back account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 12 debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive e-Statements
And if you don’t meet these qualifications, your account is still free.
And you’ll still earn our base interest rate on Kasasa Saver. Plus, you can get right back to earning your full rewards the very next monthly cycle that you qualify. See? Super easy!
* Qualification Information: Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account’s rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our Bank as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions, and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our Bank. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one (1) business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Reward Information: When your Kasasa checking account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, the following rewards will be distributed to your account(s) on the last day of the current statement cycle: Kasasa Saver: Balances up to $50,000 receive APY of 1.00%; and balances over $50,000 earn 0.2497% interest rate on the portion of balance over $50,000, resulting in a range from 0.25% to 1.00% APY depending on the account’s balance. When Kasasa checking qualifications are not met, Kasasa Saver: With the exception of the last business day of the statement cycle and any holidays or days our institution does not process transactions that occur thereafter through the end of the statement cycle (collectively “Cycle End Days”), the interest rate paid on the entire Kasasa Saver balance will be 0.01%. On each Cycle End Day, the Kasasa Saver Qualifying interest rate and the Kasasa Saver Qualifying annual percentage yield will be paid on your balances. The application of these rates to your balances over the statement cycle will result in an annual percentage yield ranging from 0.01% to 1.00%, depending on the balances and the days on which the balances are held. ATM withdrawal fees will not be refunded. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 06/06/2016. Rates and rewards are variable and may change after account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, log-ons and other requirements apply. $20 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Monthly enrollment in online banking, receipt of electronic statements is a condition(s) of these accounts. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, electronic statements, and log-ons may be required to meet some of the accounts qualifications. Limit one (1) account per social security number. An account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. There are no recurring monthly service charges or fees to open or close this account. Contact one of our financial service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, processing limitations and enrollment instructions. Kasasa, Kasasa Cash Back and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A. This is not a Truth and Savings disclosure for this account type. Refer to your new account disclosures when the account is opened or ask a Financial Center Representative for a copy of the Truth and Savings disclosures to review if this is the right product for you.
**Please note: Allegheny Valley Bank’s Mobile Banking App is available to Allegheny Valley Bank customers only. Customers must first be enrolled in online banking. Available on iPhone and AndroidTM apps. Subject to availability requirements. Wireless carrier fees may apply.