Security guidelines for your business
How can you protect your business?
- Perform regular risk assessments and review your company's controls.
- Review user's access regularly to ensure only authorized personnel have access, and that each employee has the appropriate authority.
- Keep your spyware and anti-virus protection up to date.
- Make sure computer security professionals are reviewing your computer systems.
- Keep at least one computer separate for use with online banking in order to limit the risk of malware on computers connected to your company's financial information. Ensure all computers are equipped with latest versions and patches of both anti-virus and anti-spyware software.