Please select a security resource from the list below:
Allegheny Valley Bank protects your information:
- 128-bit SSL encryption. AVBOnline uses strong encryption to protect information as it is transmitted over the internet. This encryption requires the latest versions of browsers, and uses Verisign digital certificate technology.
- Uses latest hardware and software technologies to protect data.
- Session time-out. Your online banking session will automatically time out after 10 minutes of inactivity, requiring you to sign in again for additional transactions. This will help protect your information in the case that you forget to log out and walk away from your computer.
- Monitor for fraud. Allegheny Valley Bank monitors account activity for fraud and abuse.
- Audit I.T. Systems. We perform regular audits of our information systems.
If you have any reason to believe that your Allegheny Valley Bank account(s) have been compromised, notify your local branch immediately!
- For lost or stolen debit cards, call 1-800-528-2273
- For lost or stolen credit cards, call 1-800-325-3678
Please note that these tips are intended to be suggestions to help you protect your information, and will not determine liability from unauthorized transactions. Ultimately, you are the most important component in ensuring the safety of your confidential data. For more on information security, try some of these web sites: